Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
From our offices, located on the foreshore of Tauranga Harbour, in one of New Zealand’s fastest growing regions, with over 1200 staff around New Zealand, C3 is a business on the go. C3 has an established and proud history in our industry and our longevity is based on building for the future and keeping ahead of the pack.
Our IT team spans across an extensive environment, ranging from traditional IT solutions, through to technology that supports cutting edge logistics systems that track our customers products across the world. C3 are embarking on development of a new Technology strategy as our industry moves to digitise the supply chain. Here at C3, we feel good strategy is powered by great people. The search is on for technology thought leaders to join us on this new journey. We are looking for people who can solve business problems through innovative technology solutions and teamwork.
We are looking for an experienced Test Manager to lead and carry out Technology testing activities through the programme and system development lifecycle using agile principles. As part of a small team reporting to the Manager Solution Design, delivery is focused primarily on tools that will either refresh current or create new toolsets with a goal of creating competitive advantage for C3.
The successful candidate will be required to cover four key aspects of this role: Test Leadership, Software Testing & Test Development and Effective Communication and Mentoring.
To be successful in this role we are looking for the following experience, knowledge, skills and abilities:
* The ability to work alongside the Technology team and business stakeholders to gain insight into requirements and their associated success criteria to develop, lead and execute test plans and strategies
* Determination of test strategies and plans as well as the design and deployment of effective test suites and tooling for testing all solutions and related infrastructure
* Proven experience to evaluate, plan, design, develop and undertake testing including facilitation of user acceptance and all types of application testing
* Well established communication and listening skills to alongside the technology team to assist with creation of scoping documentation from a testing perspective
* Proven knowledge to ensure functional requirements, system compliance and interface specifications work with new software integration points
* Strong reporting skills to track, maintain and report on testing defects and testing progress
* Up to date knowledge of emerging trends and adoption of “good practice” concepts in test design, testing practices and toolsets
* A self-starter with strong skills in relationship development and stakeholder engagement
* Experience in digital supply chains an advantage but not essential
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience in project delivery or software test roles with demonstrated experience in test management
Along with the opportunity to work within a complex and rapidly changing industry, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and development opportunities in an organisation looking at innovative ways of doing things.
Are you the one? We would be keen to hear from you if you think you have what we are looking for and desire to work for an industry leader, with a strong plan for the future, who rewards and develops their staff. The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test.
Applications close 15 March 2021.