Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Ship's Crane Operators
Based in Tauranga we require skilled ship’s crane operators to join our team. This role primarily involves operating cranes on board ships for the loading of logs. The role also covers a variety of other cargo including steel, palm kernel, sawn timber and containers
On offer are;
- An hourly rate package over $40.00 an hour is available for fully competent crane operators with potential to multi-skill and earn higher rates on other machinery and equipment.
- Different roster options available including flexible hours equivalent to a guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week on wages or a fixed roster pattern on a salary model that enables you to know when you are working well in advance, making it easier to plan and enjoy a work life balance.
Essential requirements for the position are:
- Experience in operating ship’s cranes is preferable
- Available to work in a 24/7 environment
- A minimum full Class 1 licence
- Experience in log handling
- Good attention to detail
- A strong focus on Health and Safety
- A dedicated team player
- Reliability and motivation
If you are a skilled crane operator who enjoys responsibility and are keen to progress your career, then we would like to hear from you. You may be required to demonstrate your abilities in the form of a practical pre-employment assessment as part of the selection process.
As part of C3’s commitment to health and safety, the successful candidate will need to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen.
Employing over 1200 staff in 13 locations across New Zealand, C3 Limited is a market leader in New Zealand’s port related product and cargo handling, adding value to our client’s businesses by providing solutions to their transport and logistics needs.
What are you waiting for? Come and join the team with the best working conditions who really value their staff!
Applications close 05 March 2023.