Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Employing over 1200 staff in 13 locations across New Zealand, C3 Limited is a market leader in New Zealand’s port related product and cargo handling, adding value to our client’s businesses by providing solutions to their transport and logistics needs.
If you are a recent Logistics graduate keen to enter the industry or an experienced Logistics professional seeking a new challenge, we are looking for a well-organized and motivated Dispatcher to control and monitor our receivals and deliveries (R&D) at our Mount General operation. This role is all about managing and coordinating the devanning and loading of a variety of products as well as controlling cargo movements and operations.
The successful candidate will need to have strong administrative and computer skills to manage the documentation and reporting components as well as the compliance requirements for Government agencies such as MPI and Customs.
Well-developed customer service skills are a key requirement for this role to liaise with customers and meet their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in an administrative environment as well as out in the warehouse or on the wharves checking containers for debris and ensuring damaged stock is removed or repaired and recorded.
Essential requirements for the position are;
- An ability to meet deadlines and cope with timelines that can change
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail with figures and documentation
- Strong computer skills with an ability to find your way around a spreadsheet
- Good customer service skills, to ensure our customers feel looked after and kept informed
- A team player who can work well with others
- A self-starter who is keen to problem solve
- Strong focus on the Health & Safety of you and your team
- Familiarity with a Logistics/Port or Warehousing type environment.
you the one? Come and join the C3 team and embark on a career in the vibrant
and ever-changing world of logistics, where there is a new challenge every day.
part of C3’s commitment to health & safety the successful applicant will be
required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen.
close 08 February 2023.