Port Work Opportunities
C3 Limited is a national provider of Stevedoring services across New Zealand. We are seeking applications from candidates looking to start a career working on the wharf in the logistics industry.
Our aim is to build a diverse and flexible team. If you are interested in working at the Port and keen to get “a foot in the door” to learn about the Stevedoring industry then we would like to hear from you.
The first step in your new career would begin working on the wharf assisting with the loading of logs, unloading bananas or driving cars off car carrier vessels. Loading or unloading vessels can occur at any time of the day or night so flexibility to work variable hours over a 24/7 week is a requirement.
Successful applicants will be provided with training and dependent on the applicant there is potential to advance to permanent employment.
To be considered for these casual opportunities with C3 you will need to:
- Have flexibility to work hours over a 24/7 working week
- Be a strong team player
- Act in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Pass a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol test
- Be able to work at heights
- Have a positive attitude
- Be committed to a safe work environment
- Have a full class 1 driver licence to drive cars off vessels
- Be legally entitled to work in NZ with a valid work visa, residency or citizen status
C3 offer competitive hourly rates and career progression opportunities. If you want to join us and be involved in this exciting opportunity please visit our careers page and attach an up to date copy of your CV.
Applications close 25 October 2017.
Closing Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2017