Port Work Opportunities
C3 Limited is a well-established national provider of Stevedoring services across New Zealand. We are seeking applications from energetic candidates with a positive attitude to join our busy operations team in Auckland.
Our Auckland operation is involved in the stevedoring of car vessels, heavy machinery, containerised cargo, steel and timber. Stevedores are also involved in Receival and Delivery (R& D), marshalling, and devanning / stuffing of containers.
We are looking for fit men & women seeking an opportunity to work on the waterfront on a casual basis in a variety of roles onboard Car Ships (RoRo Vessels) and onboard General Cargo vessels involving Break Bulk & Containerised cargo.
Stevedoring is an interesting and dynamic profession where a team based ideology is paramount. Training will be provided for successful candidates who can demonstrate the right operational attitude, natural ability and commitment to safety. There are opportunities for career progression in our diverse operations for those that have the drive and aptitude.
To be considered for a position with us you must:
- have flexibility to work shifts (normally from 8 – 12 hours) across a 24/7 working week
- be a strong team player
- have a strong commitment to health and safety
- pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- be comfortable and adept at working at heights
- be legally entitled to work in NZ with a valid Work Visa, Residency or Citizenship status
- Hold a full Class1 Licence
To apply for this opportunity please visit our careers page to submit an online application and attach an up to date copy of your CV.
Applications close 27 April 2017.
Closing Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017