Permanent Full Time
Employing over 1400 staff in 15 ports both here and in Australia, C3 Limited is a market leader in New Zealand’s port related product and cargo handling, adding value to our client’s businesses by providing solutions to their transport and logistics needs.
We are looking for reliable plant operators preferably with log handling experience who can operate heavy machinery to load and unload logging trucks and trains as well as stack logs to ship side. C3 Limited operate high stacking equipment and medium to large pivot steer loaders with log grapples.
Permanent and casual positions are available where flexibility regarding working hours is required as there are a range of shifts across a 24/7 work environment.
Essential requirements for the position are:
- Accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Commitment to Health and Safety of you and your team
- Preference for a Class4 licence with WTR endorsement however Class2 will be considered if the applicant can achieve their Class4 within 12 months
- Previous high stacker or reach stacker experience in a forestry or port environment is preferred.
You may be required to demonstrate your abilities in the form of a practical pre-employment assessment as part of the selection process.
As part of C3’s commitment to health & safety, the successful applicant would be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
Applications close 25 October 2017.
Closing Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2017