Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
IT Systems Engineer
From our offices, located on the foreshore of Tauranga Harbour, in one of New Zealand’s fastest growing regions, with over 1200 staff around New Zealand, C3 is a business on the go. C3 has an established and proud history in our industry and our longevity is based on building for the future and keeping ahead of the pack.
Our IT team works over a varied environment, ranging from traditional IT solutions, serverless cloud-based solutions through to mobile technology that supports cutting edge logistics systems that track our customers products across the world. Here at C3, we feel good strategy is powered by great people. We are looking for people who can solve business problems through innovative technology solutions and teamwork.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated IT Systems Engineer who is looking to accelerate their career and be the outward face of our forward-thinking IT team by supporting our staff with their IT needs. These needs can range from general computer set up issues to more advanced support for our complex industry specific solutions so you will need a broad range of knowledge and experience of systems management and network technologies.
To be successful in this role we are looking for the following experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Building, deploying and maintaining computer hardware and software
- A good working knowledge of keeping all IT systems current, patched whilst working alongside a motivated and enthusiastic IT team
- Managing server performance & wireless network in conjunction with experienced team members for support.
- As part of the IT Service Desk function, you are a primary channel into IT for our customers. An excellent understanding of good customer service in a call centre/helpdesk environment is essential.
- Purchasing & obtaining quotes for small IT consumables Triage of incoming calls using an online ticketing system
- Isolation of key issues
- Resolution and if required escalation of issues
- Producing user notes and creating, updating and maintaining documentation for new and existing systems
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Certification or experience with Microsoft’s suite of products such as Windows Server, System Centre Configuration Manager, Exchange and SharePoint.
- Exposure and an understanding of Cisco networking technologies or similar
- Exposure to Cloud services such as AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Prepared to work on a rotating on call roster to cover out of hours support
- Patience and an ability to explain and train others how to use technology
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint
you the one? We would be keen to hear from you if you think you have what we
are looking for and desire to work for an industry leader, with a strong plan
for the future, who rewards and develops their staff through instructor led
training courses and a willingness for self-development. The successful applicant
will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test.
Applications close on 21st June 2021.