HSE Advisor (Albany WA)
Employing over 200 staff in Australia, C3 Australia is a market leader in Australian forest product harvesting, log marshalling and truck haulage operations. Based in Albany, Western Australia, C3 Australia are seeking a driven and energetic HSE Advisor.
To be successful in this position you will have solid administrative abilities as you will be required to provide reports, statistics, conduct incident investigations, manage health & safety databases and assist with developing company policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding workplace health, safety & environmental risks and other related matters.
- Assist with developing the HSE capabilities of C3 Australia managers, supervisors and employees.
- Incident investigation, auditing and injury management.
- Facilitating inductions and ongoing training of employees in all HSE related matters.
- Prior experience as a HSE Advisor in a forestry, or logistics environment (desirable).
- A relevant tertiary qualification in OHS (graduates are encouraged to apply).
- Sound experience with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Exposure to HSE workflow programs.
- Knowledge of current workplace health and safety legislation.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willingness to learn.
If you are seeking a challenging role in a growing organisation we would like to hear from you. C3 Australia offer ongoing training opportunities, excellent remuneration and a fully maintained company vehicle as part of this position. A position description will be available on request.
As part of C3 Australia’s commitment to health and safety, the candidate will be required to pass fitness for work including drug and alcohol testing. Please submit your application via the C3 website. For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgApplications close 23 March 2017.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1837
Location: WA, Perth
Closing Date: Friday, 23 March 2018