HR Business Partner
Permanent Full Time
Employing over 1400 staff in 15 ports across New Zealand and Australia, C3 Limited is a market leader in Port Logistics. C3 Limited is a New Zealand Company wholly owned by Brookfield Infrastructure and is experiencing growth year upon year.
Reporting to the GM Employee Relations this role joins the two current HRBP’s in NZ engaging with assigned divisions to support their complex HR requirements. The role covers off the full HR remit including Performance Management; Employment and Industrial Relations; and the implementation of a new HRIS system in 2017. Exciting times!
You will need to know your stuff and be able to advise and influence managers in a constantly moving environment. It is complex and relationships will need to be established across all levels of the organisation with multiple unions and key industry stakeholders to engage with. No one day is ever the same.
While the role is based in the sunny Bay of Plenty we operate in 15 locations across New Zealand and travel is required to support the various business needs.
What we would need from you is:
- To be a self-starter, driven and motivated.
- To be resilient and resourceful.
- A common sense approach underpinned by strong HR methodology.
- The ability to influence and change behaviors at all levels of an organisation.
- Excellent communications and people skills.
- A high level of practical experience in supporting performance management and disciplinary processes.
- Experience within a unionised environment and collective agreements would be an advantage but not essential.
If you are keen to make a difference in our growing company and have energy and enthusiasm to burn then we want to hear from you. As part of C3’s commitment to health & safety, the successful applicant will undergo a pre-employment medical and drug test.
Applications close 07 April 2017.
Closing Date: Friday, March 31, 2017