Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are looking for Stevedores based at Mount Maunganui to undertake roles involved in the loading and discharging of vessels such as general labour, hatchmen and heavy machine operators - such as crane operators.
You will work with a variety of cargo including steel, palm kernel, sawn timber, logs and containers. A variety of employment options are available including casual and permanent hours.
To be considered you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience is desirable
- A minimum full Class 1 licence essential
- Wheels, Tracks and Forks (W,T,F) endorsements beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Can work flexible hours over a 7 day roster, including nights, weekends and public holidays
- A strong commitment to Health and Safety
- Be a strong team player
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
Employing over 1200 staff in 13 locations across New Zealand, C3 Limited is a market leader in port related product and cargo handling, adding value to our client’s businesses by providing solutions to their transport and logistic needs.
If you have Stevedoring experience or are keen to learn, then we would like to hear from you. C3 offer competitive hourly rates. As part of C3’s commitment to Health and Safety, successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen.
Applications close 30 May 2021.