Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
C3 Limited is a national provider of Stevedoring services across New Zealand. We are seeking applications from candidates looking to start a career working on the wharf in the logistics industry.
Our aim is to build a diverse and flexible team. If you are interested in working at the Port and keen to get “a foot in the door” to learn about the Stevedoring industry then we would like to hear from you.
The first step in your new career would begin working on the wharf assisting with the loading of logs or driving cars off car carrier vessels. Loading or unloading vessels can occur at any time of the day or night so flexibility to work variable hours over a 24/7 week is a requirement.
Successful applicants will be provided with training and dependent on the applicant there is potential for career advancement.
To be considered for these casual opportunities with C3 you will need to:
- Have flexibility to work hours over a 24/7 working week
- Be a strong team player
- Act in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Pass a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol test
- Be able to work at heights
- Have a positive attitude
- Be committed to a safe work environment
- Have a full class 1 driver licence to drive cars off vessels
- Be legally entitled to work in NZ with a valid work visa, residency or citizen status
If you have Stevedoring experience or are keen to learn, then we would like to hear from you. C3 offer competitive hourly rates. As part of C3’s commitment to Health and Safety, successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen.
Applications Close 6 August 2021