Forestry Harvesting Crew Leader
Permanent Full Time
Employing over 190 staff in Australia, C3 Australia is a market leader in Australian forest product harvesting, log marshalling and truck haulage operations.
C3 Australia require multiple Harvesting Crew Leaders to join their Forestry Division located in Portland, Victoria.
Reporting to the Green Triangle Forestry Operations Manager, the key functions of this role are the overall responsibility for the harvest site including HSE, crew supervision and production. With forestry harvesting a 24 hour/6 day a week business, applicants must have a flexible approach to varied work hours. Applicants must possess good time management skills, be responsive to an ever changing work environment and demonstrate a strong commitment to workplace health and safety.
- Meet all operational and health & safety targets.
- Supervision of harvesting work crews within the Green Triangle.
- Plan and meet production targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
Skills and attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience in an operational forestry work environment, preferably harvesting.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- C Class driver’s license
If you are seeking a challenging role in a growing organization we would like to hear from you. C3 Australia offer on the job training and excellent remuneration. A position description will be available on request via firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of C3 Australia’s commitment to health and safety, the successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen.
Applications close 03 November 2017.
Location: Victoria, Portland
Closing Date: Friday, November 3, 2017