Database & Documentation Controller
Permanent Full Time
Employing over 1400 staff in 15 ports both here and in Australia, C3 Limited is a market leader in New Zealand’s port related product and cargo handling, adding value to our client’s businesses by providing solutions to their transport and logistics needs.
Reporting to the GM Health, Safety, Environment and Risk this new position is designed to help strengthen our H&S team by providing administrative support to business partners, branch managers and H&S representatives in documentation and H&S databases.
A primary focus of this position will be developing, maintaining, administering and providing user support and training for a new HSER database being introduced to the business. The role will also be responsible for setting up and administering a document control process for all critical business documentation.
The successful applicant for this positon will have knowledge of Health and Safety with strong administrative abilities and coordination skills. Previous experience with databases and document control will enable the successful applicant to develop this position and make it their own.
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Proven communication skills to liaise and build relationships with managers and staff in our branches
- Training skills to be able to assist operational staff with using the HSER databases
- Sound knowledge of Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental principles
- Report writing skills and an ability to extract and present data for monthly reporting
- Desire to drive a strong safety culture
- Strong data entry abilities with high levels of accuracy
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite, databases and internal computer programmes
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you want to build your career with a progressive company that offers opportunities to develop and grow then we would like to hear from you. As part of C3’s commitment to health and safety the successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen.
Applications close 29 March 2017.
Closing Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2017