Employing over 1400 staff in 15 ports both here and in Australia, C3 Limited is a market leader in New Zealand’s port related product and cargo handling industry.
Our Timaru branch is located in the South Canterbury region that offers affordable housing options, easy access to skiing, hunting, lakes and rivers as well as a family friendly environment. If you are after a good “Lifestyle” as well as a rewarding job then this could be the opportunity for you!
Recent growth means that we are seeking experienced staff with skills such as Ship’s Crane Operators and Hatchmen to join our team and assist with the loading and unloading of containers, steel and bulk cargo.
This lifestyle is not your average day job, you could work nights, weekends and also potentially be asked to work at other ports around NZ to assist our other branches. In return we offer you;
- competitive rates of pay
- a great team environment
- training and an opportunity to develop your career
If you meet the criteria below then we would like to hear from you:
- Are a skilled Crane Operator or Hatchman
- Have flexibility to work hours over a 24/7 working week
- Act in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Pass a pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol test and random screening
- Be able to work at heights
- Have a positive attitude
- Be committed to a safe work environment
If you want to join us and be involved in this exciting opportunity to be part of our growing team then please apply online.
Applications close 31 August 2017.
Closing Date: Thursday, August 31, 2017