Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Commercial Contracts Coordinator
Employing over 1200 staff in 13 locations across New Zealand, C3 is a market leader in the supply and logistics sector, providing port logistics and cargo handling to a broad range of customers. C3 is a New Zealand Company, headquartered in Tauranga and part of the LINX Cargo Care Group, wholly owned by Brookfield Infrastructure.
Located at C3’s harbourside office in Tauranga, an experienced Commercial Contracts Coordinator is required to focus on the management and of commercial (revenue) contractual agreements to ensure terms are equitable to the company and key stakeholders are instructed on terms and expectations for both parties. This position offers a challenging opportunity for the right person to help meet the growth and expansion that C3 is experiencing.
Reporting to the GM Commercial your day-to-day role will be varied. Responsibilities will include working alongside Operational staff, the Senior Management Team and other key stakeholders. You will also maintain the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to provide visibility of customer interactions. Other duties will involve preparing pricing reviews and reports, option to be involved in proposal and bid writing and involvement with annual customer surveys.
o be considered for this role you will need:
- Contract management experience essential
- Significant attention to detail with excellent editing & proof-reading ability
- Working knowledge of laws and regulations relating to contractual agreements
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite especially Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- High levels of organisation with strong administration skills and good follow through
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good literacy skills with an ability to draft and write documents/reports
- A relevant tertiary qualification or financial experience is an advantage but not essential
Are you the one? We would be keen to hear from you if you think you have what we are looking for and desire to work for an industry leader, with a strong plan for the future, who rewards and develops their staff. The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & Alcohol test.
For the right candidate we would be happy to consider part time or flexible working arrangements.
Applications close 20 May 2021.