Car Driving Operations
Have you ever wondered how all those cars you see lined up on the wharf got there? Each car is driven carefully off a Car Carrier vessel one by one and parked on the wharf by a team of our dedicated drivers. If you have a full class 1 licence you could become a member of our Car Driving Operations Team.
C3 Limited are hiring casual drivers who have the flexibility to work any day of the week. Shifts can be up to 12 hours long and start times vary depending on when the Car Carrier Vessel arrives in port, which can be any time of day or night. On average we unload 6-8 car vessels per month.
To be considered for these casual opportunities you will need to:
- Have flexibility to work hours over a 24/7 week
- Have a full Class 1 Driver Licence with an ability to competently drive manual and automatic cars
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have a positive and flexible “can do” attitude
- Be committed to a safe working environment
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
- Be legally entitled to work in NZ with a valid Visa
If you are looking for part time and casual employment in a central city location, and are a confident, attentive and experienced driver then we would like to hear from you.
Successful applicants will be provided with the necessary training and a full induction programme will be undertaken to ensure you are comfortable in your surroundings. If you would like to join us please visit our careers page and attach a copy of your CV.Applications close 16 October 2018.
Job no: Cas18104
Closing Date: Friday, 16 November 2018