Car Driving Operations
C3 Limited is a national provider of Stevedoring services across New Zealand. Due to ongoing business requirements in Lyttelton, we are seeking applications from candidates looking for an opportunity to do ‘something different’ with their time in a specialised Port environment.
To build our local Stevedoring team we are looking for motivated and conscientious individuals to fill a number of casual positions working on the wharves driving vehicles on & off Car Carrier Vessels.
Loading or unloading vessels occurs at any time of the day or night, so flexibility to work variable hours over a 24/7 week is a key requirement. If you are a confident and experienced driver who is comfortable driving a variety of cars in confined environments and are keen to learn about the Stevedoring industry, then we would like to hear from you.
To be considered for these casual opportunities with C3, you will need to:
- Have flexibility to work hours over a 24/7 week
- Be a strong team player & take instruction easily
- Act in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Pass a Pre-employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol Test
- Have a positive and flexible ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be committed to a safe work environment
- Have a full Class 1 Driver Licence to competently drive both manual and automatic cars on & off vessels
- Minimum 5 years driving experience in New Zealand
- Be legally entitled to work in NZ with a valid Work Visa, Residency or Citizen Status
Successful applicants will be provided with training and potentially opportunities for career advancement. If you would like to join us please visit our careers page and attach an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Applications close 24 July 2017.
Closing Date: Monday, July 24, 2017