Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Car Driving Operations
C3 Limited is a market leader in New Zealand’s port related product and cargo handling, adding value to our clients’ businesses by providing solutions to their logistics and transport needs. C3 employ over 1200 staff in 13 locations across New Zealand.
Our Auckland branch currently has opportunities available for casual Operational Car Drivers on the port.
To build our local Stevedoring team we are looking for motivated and conscientious individuals the main responsibilities are driving vehicles on & off Car Carrier Vessels,
Loading or unloading vessels occurs at any time of the day or night, so flexibility to work variable hours over a 24/7 week is a key requirement. If you are a confident and experienced driver who is comfortable driving a variety of cars in confined environments and are keen to learn about the Stevedoring industry, then we would like to hear from you.
To be considered for these casual opportunities with C3, you will need to:
- Have flexibility to work hours over a 24/7 week
- Be a strong team player & take instruction easily
- Act in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Pass a Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Test
- Have a positive and flexible ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be committed to a safe work environment
- Have a full Class 1 Driver Licence to competently drive both manual and automatic cars on & off vessels
- Minimum 1 years driving experience in New Zealand (ideally)
- Be legally entitled to work in NZ with a valid Work Visa, Residency or Citizen Status
Successful applicants will be provided with training and potentially opportunities for career advancement. To take the next step towards joining our team, visit our Careers page to submit an online application and attach an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Applications close 12 February 2023.