Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Development Manager - Forestry
Employing over 1200 staff in 13 locations across New Zealand, C3 is a market leader in the supply and logistics sector, providing port logistics and cargo handling to a broad range of customers. C3 is a New Zealand Company, headquartered in Tauranga and part of the LINX Cargo Care Group, wholly owned by Brookfield Infrastructure.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to generate new business leads across C3’s Forestry business unit by tapping into their existing networks and C3’s current networks. The prospective growth opportunities will bring variety and some complexity to the role and offer challenges in the fast-moving world of logistics.
Reporting to the GM Commercial this is a “Greenfields” role to lead and support business development within existing and prospective markets. This role will help to build and sustain profitable stakeholder partnerships that are aligned to the company’s strategic plan.
The successful candidate will bring a structured approach to business development based on a proven track record in a similar role and industry. For this new role you will require outstanding communication and relationship building skills along with strong organisation skills and an ability to influence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching, identifying, and developing business development opportunities
- Planning and undertaking regular call patterns to existing and prospective stakeholders
- Promoting company services and pursuing growth opportunities
- Contributing to and converting the strategic plan into an actionable business development plan
- Coordinating and supporting client proposals through RFP processes
- Supporting due diligence through an acquisition process
- Providing quality regular reporting on business development activities
C3 has a long proud history in New Zealand and with
a refreshed leadership team with strong values this is a prime opportunity for
the right candidate to help us deliver on our renewed business goals for 2021
and beyond. Are you up for the challenge, rewards and satisfaction that comes
from helping our business to thrive and grow in this essential service
Preferred location is Tauranga but will be flexible for the right candidate.
Applications close on 11 March 2020.